Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good Time

Good time

Staring at this thing i think about all that’s happening
Tired i wipe the tears of my eyes...
Lack of sleep as the good times come... i wonder if this feeling will go away
Words creeping from no where ... the thought of loosing this and that
Scary scary... scary is always good.... i wonder when that happened..

Curious i open that door i like keeping closed... the scary future staring at me...
How do we go on like that ... this life of loneliness creeping me out... pity is not what i want
Pity is what i get... but i fear to let it go...for the loneliness is scarier...
Ha need some time for myself.... I have to do what … So much
Read, write, listen, speak... answer

I am lying on the carpet... drifting to sleep... something keeps pulling me back
Rolling I scream... frustrated, wondering why... what is it that i am supposed to understand here
What is the bigger picture...

Talking talking... about everything.... nothing... the same thing.... I have nothing to say about you
About him... about this....

Roulette ... trigger happy... shooting his emotions for anyone to catch.... the poor bastard lost it in the end

Blurry eye... still waiting for the sleep to strangle me.. i work my brain...
the fingers just seem to squeeze my dog's breakfast to a pulp.... but the sleep eludes me and its the pain that i can
Think about...

Yeah yeah yeah......Hallowed be thy name.... Iron maiden screaming
Good time.... I can’t see that any more.... is it frivolous to measure everything in terms of pleasure
Are you having a good time.... because I wanna. So don’t fuck it up for me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment