Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tastes like fear

whats that smell.... tastes like fear, sorrow....
thank you for love... Smear it all around love
thank you... cant take it anymore.... hovering over me and you i wonder..
Smelling the fragrances that you bring in here..... it might be over
before i realize the fear takes hold of me...
gunning it all... the bullet holes bleeding...
why is the wall crying i ask..... red the color of tears
loosing the fire within... lost while my dreams were still young...
the assembly line of my heart with its heartless machine....
the soulless dolls working... dreaming for the happiness lost in all my effort...
can feel the urge to gather all of my life and run... escape my fate....
the empty cabin were i look at whats happened to my dream.....
the taste of fear in my mouth reminds me to keep running.... this is not for me....
Searching for the words.... the cure for this loss
never knew whats happening out there... i am so elated
the fear knocks me out of my senses.... need the cure
screaming i can hear all of it... clearly as rain... the pain...
trying to wash the taste away .... i am taking in my pharmacy...
the bubbles in my hand.... the slowness of it all doesn't seem to change the feeling...
rolling down the steps ... bouncing bouncing.... the taste changes why am i crying.. i ask my self.... but cant think of anything now....
let the good times roll.... with the taste of fear....

No comments:

Post a Comment