Thursday, May 7, 2009

Swords... (incomplete)

Carrying the sword he ran through the forest.... the pain didn’t seem to reduce... the fear ate way what he felt right now... the eyes that created the fear in him is what will kill him.... this feeling suffocated him....breathing became hard....

Running through the forest for over an hour… he sat down to take a breath… can’t remember when this all began… feels like it was only few hour back that he was sharpening his sword for the practice session… his first ever sword lesson… but that was 10 years ago… the memories that should have formed in these 10 years seems unimportant and therefore not restored in my mind….

The man with the mark on his finger… like a vertical black line across the nail of his middle finger… where could he have gotten that… what does that mean… his victims were always cut in two half... vertically... that is not what scares me about him.... what scares is the fact that I don’t know what is it that I am supposed to have that he needs.... these aren’t forest where such things happen... I need to reach the village but i am confused.. The path seems different.... I lived my entire life in this forest but tonight i cant remember if I have ever seen this place before...

Need to keep moving... it doesn’t matter if i know this place or not... i just need to keep moving... i don’t know if i have put any distance between me and him... i i can still here the children screaming... the little hands scratching the land as the were been cut for the leg up.... the uncontrollable shrieks.... stop... i cant think about this now.... it had to be done... i need to keep moving... cant let myself think.... blood blood... smell.... shit.. Need to move... where the fuck could he be... what the fuck is happening... why me why me....

All i wanted was to learn how to use the sword... not use it on people not..... can here foot steps but its coming from the other side..... Some one is coming towards me from the front...need to hide... need a bush..... Tree.. Climb..... Sweating slipping... fast its getting close ... faster damn it....

I see him coming.... closer... he stopped just ahead of where i was standing.....


Terribly dressed he has no class... reminds me of a hobo... The dried stains at the edges of his clothes ... they might be blood... blood of those children that i saw being chopped alive... for some cannibalistic pleasure... but I don’t remember seeing him there when the children were being murdered. there was only one person there...i am sure of this. That guy seemed have some class in his movements... of royal origins is what i assumed then... his movements were graceful and efficient... some one with a mannerism that would have been regarded polite if only he wasn’t killing children.

Like large black holes surrounding the pit... his eyes I have never seen anything like this before... I should not have been here.... i should have kept running as soon he realizes some one was coming.... Now if he realizes I am on the tree what the fuck... I don’t think i will last for long... and what if he is not alone and the other Royal guy ends up coming here what will I do....

the darkness spreads as the sleep takes over... my energy depletes...

Tear coming down my face.... Crying I sit here looking at you... blinking at me...

No comments:

Post a Comment