Tuesday, May 26, 2009

an afternoon....in the shade

Hammer sounding loud ... beating it... louder and louder the sound traveling through the empty rooms...
the echos drowning all thought out of my head.. why why why why why....
walking on the railing... watching them work below him.... listening to spider learn to love..... no one here will help me now... they cant..
the sound of kids running on the roof... the roof will fall yells the grandma.... drowning in the well... look at the world from under the water... so far so small... happy i cant see your face...
the depths attracts me.. as the pressure crushes me ... my eye red... i look in for help....
Climbing up... shaking the leaves down... my companion color blind... we climb to see the edge of our little world....
as stones pursue our paths... ignoring them... i see the end of this little world under me... the fruit of it around me..
the wind silences everything... me you the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment