Monday, May 11, 2009

On a tight rope.....SNAP SNAP....

they have tried to make it sound like a continuous album.... with the fade in and fade out....
the lyrics is interesting... but i suppose... don't know... i am not getting the emotion here..... the reason for what the characters feel. how would you extrapolate these emotions out to the characters.........

i don't mind the unlimited connections that they pay for..... wish it was faster but that's the only thing that i can use now..... cant do much now can i.........

what do i do.... i feel lost as usual...... am in limbo out there and its because of the choices i made as usual..... not worrying things can be really bad sometimes..... but i wont fuck up.... but the list ... the rumors of the list its unbelievable...... i need help.. from my self...
Poor bastard pouring his heart out
my brain seems to be shutting down... now you know the pressure she was in for months.... and there is nothing that she could have done that time about all of this.... but in my case action action is what required.... all they are waiting for is action so get the fuck up and move on.....
there are no monsters in this world... its only you... your the monster.... the scary monster....
the violence.... the headache.... the mind..... the thought.... crash it all down... fear and loathing.....
the usual promises..the failure... you disappoint me as usual.... kill joy... i like that... i am one... to who is the question...
what are you laughing at..... hiding myself.... i don't want him to see me... i have made everything awkward in my head... i cant change anything now in me....... it too late for me... lost in space... waiting for my miracle...
the real problems are not what you are thinking about but its all this.....
the ending of peacemaker felt like i was 16.....
Nuclear winter..... hmmm... i wont make it.... i am not meant to survive this.... pleasant thought... it relaxes me....
surviving is the worst thing that could possibly happen to me.........
so much to explain... what is the definition....
fade in fade out again.........
Snap Snap....

No comments:

Post a Comment