Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sinking

was sinking into the bed...
couldn't stop that feeling of just sinking into the bed
felt like i was gonna be part of the furniture. the soft cushions, my ear closing up with foam mattress... things going black
i cant scream, my mouth is filling up with foam... i cant feel anything... nothing is moving cant breath.....
i open my eyes.. everything is numb...... i cant feel.. i am not sweating.. i am cold.

breath breath breath breath

open my eyes again... everything is all right i am sitting here in my bed... loud music blocks all thought out of my head
the speed of sound to clear your head. Hanging upside down from the sun shade... Blood moving to my head... my face is turning red
i am breathing hard... i i i i i i i.... another thought
been hanging upside down since i was a kid... has various purpose.... calms me down hanging upside down on the first floor
this could kill me... didn't do the one time i fell...
will do that no more.. No more no more... have never done anything no more

No comments:

Post a Comment