Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Crazy

Tripping and falling while walking is something that happens quite often

You drive me crazy .. you drive me crazy
Granls Barkley on my laptop.....

Cant get you outta my head .. kylie on TV
grand canyon in my head ....

paint paint the colors .. red blue green black
the same way always

A trimmed french beard with close cropped hair....
not so close anywhere else......

do you feel better now that you know

can you say it now that its clear to you...

I think i am crazy.... i think i am crazy...
Never gonna see him again...

Animated animated... why so i ask myself

whats with the vibrations....
word words they confuse me .....
Disconnected as the words are they still confuse me...
i really think i am crazy
been here done that.... no so true anymore...
haven't been anywhere anymore....
Knock knock.... i am here..
you ain't...

Sad Sad.. Paint Paint... breath breath... its over... go on... move on...

crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment