Saturday, December 24, 2011

Sleep Walking


Can't seem to get out of this uneasy feeling that things are gonna change and not necessarily for the best. I am not doing what I am capable of or I am still doing something that I am not meant to do.

Yesterday the dragon woke me in my sleep. I would like to believe something as mystical as a dragon would have done that to me.
Sleep walking is not something that I have done before. Is there a deep hidden meaning to it? Am I reading too much into it?
What is it that I asked? What did I want to know in my sleep? What did 2 people know?
Leaving me with questions. The Tamil song playing in my ear is not really helping this uneasy feeling. I am searching for something and I don't have the slightest clue what that is.

Help I have done all this before. I have been here many times before..
 Stop plagiarising.
Keeping yourself in pseudo occupied state is not really getting me out of this.. Breath me
I am doing it again... Getting too much into my own head. Is it possible that these feeling are creations of my delusional mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment